Student / Midshipman Parking
Pinnacle Parking is responsible for managing the day-to-day parking
operations at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium.
We are committed to providing excellent customer service.
Discounted rates for parking at the stadium are available to midshipmen attending the Naval Academy and
active St. John's students.
- $125.00 - Semester
- $240.00 - Academic Year (Auguest to December; December to May)
- $285.00 - Calendar Year (June to May)
- $15.00 - Parking Pass Replacement Fee
- All transactions are final. No refunds
- Contact us for additional information
- On days you are asked to move your car (noted in the contract; these are Navy football games) and it is towed, it will be towed by Williams Towing in Annapolis (410-224-4955). You must contact them about retrieving your vehicle.
1 In order to receive a full refund on your proximity card you must return it within 90 days of the permit's expiration.
* Note for monthly parkers:
Billing starts immediately for monthly parkers; do not pay until you are ready to park your vehicle.
If paying for parking on a monthly basis your credit card will be charged
every month through a recurring billing system until you cancel. When cancelling, you must
give Pinnacle Parking five (5) business days' notice via e-mail
(email@example.com) prior to the end of your
billing cycle to avoid the next month's charges.
As always, consult the contract for more details or contact us if you have any questions.