Daily parking is available at the Navy/Marine Corps Memorial Stadium.
Directions & Location
- We are located in the parking lot of the Navy Marine Corp Stadium
- Find us on: Google Maps, MapQuest, Yahoo! Maps
- Enter through Gate 5 on the west side of Taylor Ave
Pricing & Payment
- Cars and single-space vehicles: $5.00/day
- RV and Tour Buses: $10.00/day (Local RV Campgrounds)
- Payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard
Note: Pricing may change for event days. Please check our event parking page for special pricing
Midshipmen: This pricing is for daily, public parking. Please see the midshipman parking page for details on rates and signing up
The Annapolis city shuttles give you access to:
- Circuit Court - 7 Church Circle
- Orphans Court - 7 Church Circle
- State Government Office Complex / Lawyers Mall
For more information on the downtown shuttle and routes/schedule, please
visit the official Annapolis city page for a large, detailed map of the route.
- No overnight parking is available
- All transactions are final (no refunds)
- On days prior to a Navy football game, we will post signs indicating no overnight parking. If you leave your car overnight, it will be towed by Williams Towing in Annapolis (410-224-4955). You must contact them about retrieving your vehicle if it is towed.